The competences obtained during studies at this specialization will allow the graduate to work in many business entities with an extensive IT infrastructure used, among the others, to collect, process and analyze information in order to conduct business effectively.
The aim of education at this specialization is to prepare the graduate to undertake independent activities at the most important IT areas such as:
- Statistics and probability
- Data acquisition and processing
- Multimedia data analysis
- Data mining methods and machine learning methods
- Statistical methods for analyzing large data sets
- Advanced statistical and calculation methods