EXCHANGE PROGRAM (non-Erasmus)
The Cracow University of Technology (CUT) offers wide range of English-taught courses for exchange students.
Students from our partner universities can choose from courses offered by our eight faculties at Bachelor and Master levels.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE for international exchange students (non-Erasmus) from partner universities
Students are required to meet the following conditions to apply for the exchange program:
• Must be officially nominated by their home institution through CUT’s online form.
• Must have successfully completed at least 1 year of study at the home university by the time of nomination.
• Must meet the language requirements. For details please check here.
In order to apply, nominated students need to register online (a link to online registration will be sent by email to each nominated student).
Students apply by completing an application form online.
The candidates must attach the following documents to the application:
• application form (signed by student)
• copy of passport
• transcript of records (in English)
• English language certificate (not applicable to English native speakers)
• passport-type color photo on white background
Deadlines for Fall semester:
- Nominations: 15th April
- Applications: 15th May
Deadlines for Spring semester:
- Nominations: 15th October
- Applications: 15th November