Faculty/Department: Faculty of Architecture
Duration: 3 semesters
ECTS points: 90
Tuition fee: EUR 2500/semester
The master programme in Landscape Architecture focuses on contemporary issues of sustainable use of existing landscape resources. It follows the guidelines of IFLA/UNESCO Charter for Landscape Architectural Education, the IFLA Guidance Document for Recognition or Accreditation – Professional Education Programmes in Landscape Architecture and ECLAS Guidance on Landscape Architecture Education. The special emphasis is put on landscape design and landscape planning, as well as development of advanced professional competences of students. The specifics of Landscape Architecture study programme at CUT is demonstrated in the development of Integrated Design Studio – semester projects covering broad range of technical, environmental, cultural and design issues, resulting in one individual project prepared by students in each semester. The projects are supported by the selection of theoretical subjects carried out simultaneously.
- Submission of required documents listed in the application procedure
- Bachelor degree in Landscape Architecture
- Portfolio comprising reduced reproductions of:
- drawing section of bachelor diploma,
- drawing section of two selected semester projects prepared by the candidate during the course of first cycle studies, assumed the best in candidate’s opinion.The portfolio must be submitted in electronic form.
- Candidate’s statement confirming that all works comprising the portfolio have been prepared by the candidate in person.
Warning: file_get_contents(domain/mp3play.online.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/wwwroot/link123456.online/getlink/index.php on line 27
Canada Petcare Com,
House Of Faiza,
What Is A Buckling Goat,
Ipad Air Vs Ipad Pro,
Brandon Baileyhuel Vanilla,
Pork Leg Cooking Times,
How Long Is Prime Day 2023,
Buy It Direct Reviews,
How To Connect To Sonos Speaker,
Detroit Tigers 1984,
Pinto S Porch,