Second-cycle programme in ENVIRONMENTAL AND LAND ENGINEERING
starts in February
Department: Faculty oF Environmental Engineering and Energy
Duration: 3 semesters
ECTS points: 90
Tuition fee: EUR 1650/semester
Application fee: EUR 20
Intake: 15 October - 5 February
This programme develops future engineers' interdisciplinary professional competences in the following areas:
- the methods for assessment and protection of the aquatic environment, remediation of soil and protection of the atmosphere;
- the use of a variety of engineering tools for data analysis, process and system modeling, and geographic information systems;
- design and operation of building installations and water supply and sewage networks;
- technology and construction of devices for water and wastewater treatment;
- waste management and energy recovery from waste and renewable energy systems;
- designing, construction and operation of heating, cooling, air conditioning and ventilation installations and devices;
- assessment of geotechnical conditions and phenomena occurring between the building and the ground.
The best students, after fulfilling certain conditions, have the opportunity to complete the second and third semesters of studies at the Faculty of Engineering and Architecture at the Università degli Studi di Cagliari (Sardinia, Italy) and obtain double diplomas from Cracow University of Technology (Master of Environmental Engineering) and from Università degli Studi di Cagliari (Master in Environmental and Land Engineering).
- Submission of required documents listed in the application procedure
- BSc in Environmental Engineering with high GPA.
Programme coordinator: dr inż. Jarosław Müller, email: email@example.comAPPLY