Students are required to meet the following conditions to apply for the exchange program:
• Must be officially nominated by their home institution through CUT’s form.
• Must have successfully completed at least 1 year of undergraduate study at the home university by the time of nomination.
• Must meet the language requirements. A list of approved English language certificates can be found here.
In order to apply, nominated students need to register online (a link to online registration will be sent by email to each nominated student).
Students apply by completing an application form online.
The candidates must attach the following documents to the application:
• application form (signed by student)
• copy of passport
• transcript of records (in English)
• English language certificate (not applicable to English native speakers)
• passport-type color photo on white background
Deadlines for Fall semester
- Nominations: 10th May
- Applications: 15th May
Deadlines for Spring semester:
- Nominations: 10th November
- Applications: 15th November